Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pandorring

BEcause I now have a "cool" phone I have decided to give Pandora a whirl. I used to listen to music while I worked. At some point it became distracting and I stopped. I think I am ready again.

I have started with AC/DC of course, which gave me "Shoot to thrill". The next song it opened up was "Rock you like a hurricane". Why?

- Based on what you told us so far, we are playing this track because it features hard rock root, a subtle use of vocal harmony, demanding instrumental part writing, and (my favorite part) dirty electric guitar solo

That's me.

The next honors went to Ozzy with "Paranoid".
The next was GNR's "Paradize City".
The next was Aerosmith's "Dream On"
The next was Queen's "Another bites the dust".
The next was Zeppelin's "Kashmir".

One of the common themes among descriptions was minor key tonality.

Wonderful selection. Me likey this.

3 comments:

jason said...

Sounds like a good mix! I've had pretty good luck with Pandora myself... it does seem to kick out (mostly) stuff I like...

太可怕 said...

限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣

mattw said...

Pandora's usually pretty good for me, but once on a while I'll get a string of songs I don't want to hear.