Monday, October 26, 2009

Dangerous Animal Part 2

I said that I wasn't going to be satisfied with the header image. Here's an updated one. I've decided to model in 3D all the things in my interest(few for now). One of the more curious thing is the Enterprise model (it's not mine, was available for download at TurboSquid. I was always more of the TNG person. I think, time permitting, I will model NC-1701D. The blueprints are available on the internet.

I will of course add more things as I go forth.

3 comments:

jason said...

Well, I'm an old-school Trekkie myself, so this Enterprise would suit me fine!

But of course you need to make things suit yourself. I like the idea and the execution, and look forward to seeing how you add to it...

mattw said...

I think after Sunday's showing, you might want to take down that Bears helmet. I haven't given up hope for a good season yet, but wow what a loss.

Konstantin B. said...

Matt, far me being from Cubbies fan, I can hope. I know the team can do better.

It was terrible though. I blame myself, since I wasn't able to commit to a full game viewing.