Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy birthday, sweetheart!

I have went on endlessly about the Awesomeness that is My Wife. I even call her here The Awesome Wife. And she is awesome!

Yesterday she finally caught-up to me in the age difference. At least as far as the "time" is considered by humans. The fact of the matter is that maturity-wise I am much closer to my Soon-To-Be-5-Year-Old.

It has been now more than 10 years since we first met, and I still look at her the same way I did way back then. It might be a weird thing, but she is my best friend, and I am not ashamed of that.

I love you sweatheart, may you only know happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

vince said...

Hey, being married to your best friend that you still look at like you did when you first met is awesome.

So are the baby pictures, by the way.

Happy birthday Konstantin's awesome wife!

Lena said...

I hope you see me slightly differently after these 10 years... From what I understand, it took you little while to see anything beyond my D-cups:-))

I love you so much!

Konstantin B. said...

Told you everyone, AWESOME!