Friday, October 17, 2008

Survey.

Did I write about this?

My mind is slipping. I've launched the survey and doctors, the lazy bastards they are, did not want to click and extra button to open up a new site.

So what is a developer to do.

I have re-created the survey on the website, with database hosted locally, and posted it inside ordering process, after the submit button but before the general thank you message.

Result? I had more responses in one day, than in the three first days when the survey was hosted outside.

GAH! So much time lost, I am very pissed at our customers. I mean common! The whole point of the survey was to get your feedback and make the site better, FOR YOU!

I can't stand people who complain about something, but refuse to do something about it when given the opportunity, and somebody actually listens.

No comments: